Hotel Barge Savoir Faire
Savoir Faire was built in 1932 before being converted into a hotel barge. She was given a substantial refurbishment a few years ago and passengers will appreciate the charming interior finished in mahogany, teak and brass and complemented by tasteful antiques and paintings.
Savoir Faire features six staterooms all of which are air-conditioned and have en suite facilities. Each can be configured with twin beds or with one queen bed. Two spacious sun decks offer magnificent views of the countryside and bikes are provided for those who wish to explore further.
You will be attentively catered for by six English-speaking crew including the captain, deck hand, master chef, tour guide and two hosts/hostesses.
Upper Loire & Burgundy
(June, July & August)
- See the beautiful Château de Saint-Fargeau
- Wine tasting in Sancerre
- Visit Apremont-sur-Allier to tour the stunning Floral Park
- Visit Gien, home of the Faience pottery
- Tour the majestic cathedral in Reims
(September & October)
- Enjoy a private champagne tasting in the vast cellars of Moët et Chandon
- Visit elegant Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Cruise through Paris past the floodlit Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame
- Visit Coulomniers, one of the centres of Brie cheese
Escalope de Veau à la Crème et Girolles; Filets de Saumon à la Sauce Champagne; Magret de Canard au Ratafia de Bourgogne
St Emilion Grand Cru; Domaine Chanson, Savigny Les Beaune; Domaine Bouchard Père & Fils; Pouilly Fumé
Brie de Meaux; Langres; Coulommiers; Chaource; Bouton de Culotte; Époisses; Ami du Chambertin
FIND A CRUISE ON SAVOIR FAIRE
Sample Itineraries for Savoir Faire
Savoir faire is owned and operated by C F Enterprises.