Hotel Barge Nymphea
The 6 passenger Nymphea is a classic Dutch design with shallow draft and is ideal for navigating the incredibly beautiful yet somewhat sandy reaches of the river Cher in the Loire valley. Refitted throughout, her traditional ship interior features a warm classic decor of rich varnished hardwoods, stained glass and a welcoming country house atmosphere.
Nymphea has three comfortable cabins, two twin staterooms and one twin or double stateroom, all with air conditioning and en-suite facilities. Six bikes are always available for you to enjoy rides along towpaths and trails. Her crew of Captain and Chef/Housekeeper are most knowledgeable about the history in this beautiful area and are excellent hosts for your luxury cruise.
- Excursion to the Château D'Amboise
- Cruise under the famed Château de Chenonceau
- Visit a Troglodyte cave dwelling and see the silkworm nursery
- Private tastings at Montrichard and Domaine de Fontenay
- visit Château de Villandry and its magnificent gardens
- Experience the colourful street markets
- Optional Hot air Ballooning
Filet Mignon de Veau à la Bière et Moutarde; Selle d'Agneau au Romari; Saumon et Friture
Château de Fontenay; La Reserve de Jean; Château de la Grille; Chinon; Domaine de la Renaudi; Touraine Blanc; Château de Nitray; Cabernet Franc; Les Meuriers
Valença; St Maure de Touraine; Selles sur Cher
FIND A CRUISE ON NYMPHEA
Maps and Itineraries for Nymphea
Nymphea is owned and operated by Leigh Wootton.