Hotel Barge La Bella Vita
La Bella Vita is a stylish twenty-passenger vessel offering comfortable, fully air-conditioned accommodation. She has two upper deck junior suites and eight lower deck staterooms, all offering en suite facilities, and a bright, spacious dining room and bar area where delicious Italian specialities will be served. Louvre doors open to the side to give a perfect view. Above, there is a huge sun deck with comfortable loungers to relax on with a drink and a good book, or just watch the world go by.
La Bella Vita is the perfect vessel from which to immerse yourself in Italian Renaissance culture as you cruise the Venetian lagoon and the calm waters of the Po Valley en route to the elegant city of Mantua.
La Bella Vita is offering a special Opera Cruise
on September 5-12, 2015; June 25-July 1, 2016; August 20-27, 2016. Each cruise which will include watching an opera in the Roman amphitheatre of Athena di Verona and other opera-themed excursions.
- Tour of historic Venice, the Naval Museum and the Pavilion of Gondolas
- Cruise on the Canal of the Orphans past picturesque lagoon islands
- Tour of Chioggia with its Roman, Etruscan and Byzantine history
- Visit to Chioggia’s colourful fish market
- Dinner ashore at the 17thC stately home Villa Ca’Zen
- Private visit to the wine cellars of Villa Widmann-Borletti
- Tour of the 14thC Estense Castle in Ferrara
- Visit Mantua’s Ducal Palace and gardens or the Doge’s Palace in Venice
Fegato alla Veneziana, Baccala Mantecato, La Polenta, Sarde in Saor, Risotto al Prezzemolo, Lagoon Seafood
Chianti Classico Castello d’Albola; Vespaiolo Maculan Breganze; Malvasia Passito Valtidone; Rosè Blanc Brut Sanfeletto; Pinot Grigio St. Michael – Eppan; Rosso di Montepulciano Sabazio
Gorgonzola; Mozzarella di Bufala; Pecorino; Taleggio; Provolone; Grana Padano; Lombardy Quartirolo; Bagos
FIND A CRUISE ON LA BELLA VITA
Sample Itineraries for La Bella Vita