Hotel Barge L'Impressioniste
Sister ship to La Belle Epoque, L’Impressionniste began life as a cargo barge in Holland before undergoing a complete transformation into the gorgeous hotel barge she is today.
Her light and airy interior features picture windows and a selection of prints, fabrics and wall coverings reminiscent of the era after which she has been named, while each comfortable cabin is complemented by an en suite shower room. The spacious, wood-panelled saloon features comfortable leather sofas and individually designed fitted furniture. She also offers a sun-deck, spa pool and 12 touring bikes.
A choice of a junior suite or stateroom is available and we can offer both double and twin bed configuration. All cabins are air conditioned. She is crewed by a professional crew of six - Captain, Master Chef, Tour Guide, Deck Hand/Steward and two Hosts/Hostesses who will ensure you have everything you need on your all-inclusive vacation.
A week cruising aboard L’Impressionniste on the Lower Burgundy Canal introduces you to a wonderful blend of Burgundian countryside, history and viticulture.
FIND A CRUISE ON L'IMPRESSIONNISTE
Maps and Itineraries for L'Impressionniste
- Visit Clos de Vougeot, home of the Chevaliers du Tastevin
- Wine tastings in the cellars of renowned Burgundy Domaines
- Tour of Dijon and its markets
- Visit to 13th century Château de Bussy-Rabutin
- Tour of Abbaye de la Bussière and lunch in its restaurant
- Visit to Beaune, including Hôtel Dieu Hospice
- Visit to medieval Châteauneuf-en-Auxois
- Optional hot air ballooning
- Excellent towpath for walking and cycling
Filet d'Agneau au Basilic;Magret de Canard au Ratafia de Bourgogne; Poulet à L'Estragon;Filet
de Boeuf Charolais avec Sauce Epoisses
Domaine Laroch;, Chablis Premier Cru; Domaine Bruno Clair; Marsannay; Domaine Bouchard Père & Fils, Meursault ‘Les Clous’;Domaine Comte Georges de Vôgué; Musigny;Château de la Saule; Montagny Premier Cru; Domaine Jadot; Ladoix ‘Les Clous d’Orge’
Aisy Cendré; Bouton de Culotte; Epoisses; Ami du Chambertin; Le Petit Vougeot