Hotel Barge Clair de Lune
Clair de Lune is a deluxe hotel barge tastefully furnished with cherrywood and African hardwoods that provide a sophisticated, modern interior. She provides superior accommodation for up to 6 guests in three contemporary double or twin junior suites with en suite facilities.
There is a comfortable, stylish dining area and saloon with picture windows and a large sundeck with a spa pool from which to admire the passing countryside, together with bicycles for exploring the towpath alongside this famous waterway.
We cruise the canal between the charming village of Le Somail and the fortified city of Carcassonne, discovering some of the most beautiful scenery in the south of France along the way. During our voyage along the outstanding Canal du Midi we visit historical sites such as the spectacular Cathar village of Minerve, the elegant city of Narbonne and enjoy wine tastings at renowned local domaines.
- Winery Tour and tasting of fine Minervois wines
- Tour Narbonne’s Archbishop’s Palace and experience the colourful market
- Visit an olive oil press to sample the famous Lucques olives
- Tour of beautiful Lagrasse and its 8th century abbey
- See the Cathar hilltop town of Minerve with its spectacular setting
- Tour of the medieval city of Carcassonne
- Excellent towpath for walking and cycling
Foie Gras sur Pain D'Épice Tiède et Confit de Figue; Cuisses de Canards Confites Sauce Forestière; Fondant D'Agneau au Riz de Marseillette; Magret de Canard Confit Sauce Griotte
Domaine de Nalys, Châteauneuf du Pape; Château Haut Gléon; Corbières; Domaine Corsi; Pouilly Fuissé; Domaine Vacheron; Sancerre; Château Les Ollieux Romanis; Corbières
Roquefort; Pélardon; Gaperons; Époisse; Brebis; Tomme de Lozère; Causses Bleu
FIND A CRUISE ON CLAIR DE LUNE
Maps and Itineraries for Clair de Lune